I care enough to tell you the truth, even when you don’t want to hear it. When most people avoid saying what you don’t want to hear, I whisper the truth annoyingly in your ear. When others blow smoke up your ass so you won’t get mad, I blow truth into you mind even when it makes you enraged. I would rather upset you than watch you die.
You are in trouble. You don’t even know what the problem is. That’s why your solutions that you have been working so hard at are failing so miserably at building your life.
You’re an addict playing with poison because you mistakenly believe no one will get hurt. It feels good now, so what’s the problem. You tell yourself: “I can make a lot of money selling it, so why bother with school and getting a job. Besides, it aces me feel good and costs nothing because I pay for my own off of the profits.” Well, here’s the down side.
Addiction isn’t just about alcohol and drugs.
It is about being around dangerous and destructive people
who somehow manage to convince you that they are living the good life.
You could have died or gone to jail many times. Every time you get into cars with drug-using and drug-dealing assholes who pretend to be your friends, you are putting yourself at risk. These are not good people. They are using and manipulating you. They don’t care if you live or die. You’re just one more replaceable running buddy. One more patsy they can use, manipulate, and then throw on the trash heap. You are one cog in their machine of destruction and death. As I said, they are not good people. They use, manipulate, hurt, and even kill people. Most overdose deaths are the result of the poison they sell mostly to kids that don’t know any better.
- What is it in you head that makes you do these incredibly dangerous and stupid things?
- Why are you drawn to addicts and criminals? Why do you want to try to win by playing the loser’s game?
- What is that something in your head that keeps fucking you up?
These are the question you need to deal with. If you refuse to face it, things will keep getting worse.
So think about these things carefully:
- What makes you trust obvious criminals and professional losers?
- What makes you keep using drugs that cause you problems?
- Why do you keep living a lifestyle that bring hell-fire down on your head?
- What motivates you keep hurting those who love you the most while working hard to please those who don’t care about you?
Could it be that you’re addicted? Addiction isn’t just about alcohol and drugs. It is about the addictive and irresponsible thinking that drives you to be around dangerous and destructive people who somehow manage to convince you that they re living the good life.
LIVE SOBER — BE RESPONSIBLE — LIVE FREE