The Gorski-CENAPS Logo was first developed in 1982. It is the primary symbol of all Gorski-CENAPS® Products and Services and the personal mark of Terence T. Gorski. This Logo was carefully designed and has a symbolic meaning:
1. The inner circle represents the inner spiritual core of the life force that animates all people.
2. Three growing lines emerge from this spiritual core to animate the critical channels of life: Physical, Psychological, and Social.
3. The channel of physical health bends three times around the spiritual core representing nutrition, exercise, and stress management.
4. The channel of psychological health bends three times around the spiritual core representing the three skills required for healthy self-esteem: the capacity to think; to manage feelings and emotions; and self-regulate behavior.
5. The channel of social health bends three times around the spiritual core representing the ability to build and maintain families, friends, and communities.
6. The need for interdependence and balance is symbolized by the fact that no single channel of life can surround and protect the entire life force. They must grow and develop interdependently to promote healthy living.