I Need help with several questions:
1. Do current program Certification/licensing standards require that addiction professionals complete a spiritual assessment of each patient?
2. Are there standard questions for a usual and customary spiritual assessment?
3. Do master levels professionals receive formal training in comparative religions and the philosophical ideas related to spirituality?
4. Are current addiction and behavioral health Counselors, in you opinion, qualified by their training to do spiritual counseling?
5. Is Atheism, the fundamental belief that there is no God and make reason the guiding force in life really a religion is disguise?
These appear to be issues many people have questions. Please be concrete and descriptive in you answer .
This is a very important initial survey. PASS THE LINKS ON TO YOU FRIENDS!